GlennB started this "MEME" and my blogfather "JAYG" tagged me to add my thoughts.
You might be an Honest Gun Owner If:
1. You encourage family and friends to get their concealed carry permit and purchase a gun.
2. You acknowledge that you don't know everything about guns and are not afraid to ask
questions of others about guns.
3. You admit that it really feels good when you enjoy some "recoil therapy" even if it isn't
as often as you like.
4. You visit various gun shops.. even if your only "kicking tires".
5. You admit that there is still alot you don't know about guns.
From Bushwack in the comments:
6. When you hear the word "Brady" your first thoughts have nothing to do with "Bunch"
7. While at home you have a firearm within reach no matter where you are.
8. When you hear "gun control" you think sight picture and trigger discipline not regulations.