Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reading List....

I have been buried in Stephen King's  11-22-63 Novel for the past few weeks. I am 3/4's of the way through and some nights I have difficulty closing it and shutting off the light. So far I would rate it 
4 - 5 stars. 

Suffice it to say the story is pretty good and the premise of the book is rather interesting to say the least.


One of my friends read it and highly recommended it. So far I'm glad I have.



On November 22, 1963, three shots rang out in Dallas, President Kennedy died, and the world changed. What if you could change it back? Stephen King’s heart-stoppingly dramatic new novel is about a man who travels back in time to prevent the JFK assassination—a thousand page tour de force.


5 comments:

  1. Yes, I lost some sleep on that one myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently on Full Dark, No Stars. This is next on the list. Hope it is that good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good book so far. I know he leans left with his politics BUT his writing is something I enjoy. I won't buy any of his books, I will only borrow them.

    Full Dark was awesome and if you get the chance to read "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon" you won't be able to put that one down either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received my free copy of "The Outlaw Platoon" from the publisher. I plan on starting it Friday night (At work of course)

    I don't read books nearly enough. The last one I read was Ted-White-And Blue by Ted Nugent..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Bushwack..I'll check them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...