Friday, February 3, 2012

If You Have a Sick And Twisted Sense Of Humor Like Me...

.....you will appreciate the top rated comment over at the youtube page for this video.

( It appears the comment was deleted... )

( It was... "This is the worst bangbus episode yet") BWAHAHHAHAHA


Now don't get me wrong, this girl has a gifted talent and it's incredible that she can process the 


information so readily.  I saw this over at "CWSWANSON's" and had to watch it.


I followed thru to the youtube page and almost lost my coffee on the comment it kinda took


away from the video, but I laughted. Out. Loud!

 




Enjoy....


2 comments:

  1. The funny part about the video, she could be saying anything and most of us wouldn't know the difference.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...