Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Gotta Work On My Estimating... I was Off by 1.5 Feet and 5 lbs.....

Thanks to Monty in the comments. I seems that the bikini model below is Ellie Gonsalves.


Female
20 years old
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 



Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 100 lbs
Bust: 33"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 33"
Cup: C
Dress: 6
Shoe: 9.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Very Experienced


It's important to note the last line ;)

4 comments:

  1. I hate snakes....
    Totally...

    Damn near shot my laptop..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your site!
    Here is how I found her name, I had no clue who she was either.

    Use the Google Image Search tool to use an actual picture to find more like it. This page explains how to do that. http://www.google.com/insidesearch/searchbyimage.htmlhttp://www.google.com/insidesearch/searchbyimage.html

    You basically save the image you want to research and then upload it to the Google tool and Google will show you where it's used. In this case I got lucky and the first hit had her name credited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maddmedic.. sorry :( hehehhe

    @ Monty ..thanks ! Glad you enjoy the blog :)

    You made the sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5'8" and a hundred pounds?

    She needs to roast that snake and eat it

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...