Monday, January 9, 2012

Tim Tebow , Burning Mosques, Bashing Gays....

Last night I watched the game and was elated to see the Denver Broncos win with a great play in overtime.

I am not a big sports fan but lately I find myself routing for Tim Tebow because he drives the left nuts.


When I was young I was raised Catholic and attended Church until my First Communion. That was kinda the 


end of my religious career so to speak. I would guess that I am agnostic as far as my views nowadays but I do 


respect others and their right to believe what they want as long as they don't kill non- believers or use thier

"religion" to persecute or suppress others...hint, hint.  


I love the fact that Tebow gets the lefties panties all knotted up for no reason. 


I know the media would be fawning over a muslim quaterback that was a worse player than Tebow, especially if

he celebrated a touchdow by bowing to mecca. 


I can hear the accolades being spouted about how wonderful said quarterback is......


Here is link to a "WEASELZIPPERS" post that shows how nuts the lefties are:


If Tebow wins the Super Bowl, against all odds, it will buoy his faithful, and emboldened faithful can do insane things, like burning mosques, bashing gays and indiscriminately banishing immigrants. While America has become more inclusive since Jerry Falwell’s first political forays, a Tebow triumph could set those efforts back considerably.


9 comments:

  1. It would be funny if it were not so dangerous, how the fourth estate makes so much of one man bowing a knee to his God in thanks for his talents, but make no mention of Muhammad's servants shutting down entire streets in NYC for their prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I hope the Broncs take it all the way and Tebow has a full on prayer meeting in the end zone, just to watch some lefty heads 'splodin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you realize how you ended your post?

    You use your post to point out how his faith drives the left absolutely nuts and provokes them to show their intolerance and hate towards Christians just to completely flip it back around on the Christian right.


    Confusing.

    So who's the problem here then? the Left or the Christian right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, its no wonder Tebow is doing well, talk about motivation. He just tells his receivers 'Catch this ball or God will cripple your children!' or 'Block that left tackle or little Ricky becomes a web footed duck boy!'.

    With motivation like that, its no wonder they win.

    Waitin for that lightning bolt, just about . . . AAAAAUGGGG!

    8^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find myself routing for Tim Tebow because he drives the left nuts.

    Anytime I piss off a liberal makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Matt,

    That comment is from the weasel zippers article written by a liberal rabbi...

    Go see the WZ article for clarification..I'm sorry if I caused confusion in that.. I'm not the best writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I jumped to conclusions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No Problem.. here is the Foxnews article

    http://nation.foxnews.com/tim-tebow/2011/12/14/columnist-if-tim-tebow-wins-super-bowl-christians-will-be-burning-mosques-bashing-gays-and


    You know I appreciate all comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is tough for me. I despise Tebow for what he represents on the football field: 1) He's a Florida Gator (Go Noles!), 2) his style of play is an abomination and a mockery of modern football.

    That being said, I can't help but laugh at all the stupid liberals that can't stand to see a man of faith be successful.

    Quite a conundrum. Tebow may indeed destroy the game of football with his awful style of play. But it might be worth it if he drives liberals into such hysterics that they self-immolate.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...