Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Looks Like We Might Get Some Snow Tonight......

I Think I might have to hire a shoveler in the morning..........

I'm praying it snows for days ;)


  1. We're supposed to get 4-6" tomorrow. I pulled the snowthrower out and started it this morning; the fuel is pouring out of the carb almost as fast as I pour it in the tank. Looks like I'll need to hire this shoveler, too.

  2. I saw that this morning, but didn't think it was New York.

  3. She can shovel my sidewalk anytime. Sure wish I had a sidewalk. And snow..

  4. Barry Obongo Unh Unh UnhJanuary 12, 2012 at 1:23 AM

    If your luck runs like mine, you'd get a nude shoveler alright... it would be a mildly obese ex-Merchant Marine with running sores, dyslexic tattoos, a pierced nipple and a crush on you.

  5. Aiieeee! Barry, you just made my head explode. Uh, maybe this will help put my head back on straight. Bill Withers, Ain't No Sunshine

    Ah, that's better. Now come on over here sweetheart, lemme show you .. uh ... Dang my head just exploded again. But in a nice way.

  6. Good morning Men!.

    She hasn't shown up....yet. :(


Leave a comment.. Let me know what you think! :)