Monday, November 28, 2011

Of all of the countries on planet earth, what made the United States so successful?

The God of the Machine

Today I stumbled onto the answer to a question that I have asked my entire life. I am not sure that I ever understood the full scope of what I am about to say. But what I read today- makes sense.

Here is the question. Of all of the countries on planet earth, what made the United States so successful? Why were we able to make tremendous advancements in productivity, in engineering, in the medical and pharmaceutical fields? How and why did we become the leaders in technology? Why do we have the most effective fighting force with the most advanced armament of all time? How did our culture crawl to the top?


Go "READ THE REST HERE"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment if you like...