Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Movie Review... "The Change Up"

I rented "The Change Up"  the other night on Pay-Per-View and  watched it with "The Boss" and one of her friends. We were all Laughing and sometimes saying ewwwwww....

it's was definately:


FUNNY


R+ Rated


Raunchy


It's defiantely not for the faint of heart due to launguage and very adult situations and bathroom humor.


I was laughing alot and that doesn't happen much with today's movies.


I found this review at IMDB that sums it up better than I could:


Out of all the reviews I read it seems that no one enjoys a good R rated comedy anymore. What happened to the days when everyone kept it simple. This movie made me laugh a lot from start to end. There was a lot of harsh language in this movie BUT! it was done very well. So many funny parts in the movie. I did not find myself bored at anytime in this film. I watched this movie in the hopes to enjoy myself and laugh till my sides hurt and it did just that. One of the better R rated profane comedies I've seen in the last few years. So many comedies have came out rated PG-13 the last few years and many of them was just plain dull.

If you enjoy adult humor this is a movie you will like. This movie IS NOT for children 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment if you like...