Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Need A LIfe... This Is My 1200 Post

I have no idea what I want to say other than Thanks for stopping by and enjoying my blog which has
become my hobby so to speak. Sometimes, it gets in the way of work as I enjoy reading all the things
that others post about. There are so many well written people out there that I share the same thoughts
and concerns and laugher and cringes with, as well as the fine rule five posts that some of you so nicely share.

Anyway, thanks again for stopping by and commenting when you do. My blogiversary is coming up next month I wanted to get to 1500 posts. It's just a milestone that I wanted to hit.

Oh well, back to the grindstone...

PISSED


9 comments:

  1. You are incredibly sick and without peer. I liked you right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Thank you kind sir.. you have made the sidebar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great (lunatic) minds think alike. Congrats on the "milestone". I am approaching the 1300 post mark myself...http://thescottcarpdream.blogspot.com/2011/10/one-more-milestone.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find you funny and insightful in your very own way...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brother PISSED, I enjoy your writings. Well done on the first chosen milestone to mark, and keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Scott thanks and congratualions to you !

    @Stephen .. thank you.. I'm glad you enjoy the blog :)

    @cmblake6..I'm glad you enjoy,

    thank you all for stoppiong by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog too~ I know there has been a few that has made me blush~lol but I like your sense of humor:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Borepatch.. Thanks Blogbrother :)

    @ Stopsign... My mother would kill me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. See, this is why I don't tell my family about H&B ;)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...