Monday, September 12, 2011

What's in Your Ipod?

I just got back from a walk. According to my pedometer I havent been out since July 6th and I'm kicking myself in the ass for that. Back in the spring I was walking 6 days a week and sometimes twice aday. The usual time was 45 minutes to an hour. Anyway I havent listened to my ipod in 2 months so it was great to hear some of the songs on it.


I just sat down and here are the next ten random songs:


All Along the Watchtower...Jimi Hendricks
Wishing you were here.... Chicago
Hey Joe..Jimi Hendricks
Pay My Rent..David Gilmour
Below the Radar ..Particle
I won't be Home Tonight .. Tony Carey
Where is My Love... Blackfeild
Save a Prayer ...Duran Duran
Free.... Vast
So Far Away... Carole King




What's in Your Ipod??

7 comments:

  1. The next ten random songs on mine are:

    Mississippi Kid - Lynyrd Skynyrd
    The Warrior - Scandal
    Free for All - Ted Nugent
    Smoking Gun - Robert Cray
    Mary had a Little Lamb - Stevie Ray
    Blue on Black - Kenny Wayne
    Darker Side - Jonny Lang
    Strutter - The Donnas
    Lord of the Thighs - Aerosmith
    The Cover of the Rolling Stone - Dr. Hook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got better things to do than numb my brain with piped-in music 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Billybob... Cool some good tunes :)

    @Kurt.. Come on you don't listen to good music? :)

    @ Glenn... its kinda like a walkman just more modern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ipod has a name: Kermit. And no, he isn't green.

    Rock On - David Essex
    Clocks - Coldplay
    Fool in The Rain - OAR
    Peaches - POTUS
    Deacon Blues - Steely Dan
    Kolinda - BeauSoleil
    Fields of Gold - Sting
    Bust a Move - Young MC
    Tempted - Squeeze
    Reel Big Fish - She Has a Girlfriend Now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted my top ten in the playlist at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last in Line - Black Sabbath
    Eat It - Weird Al
    I Can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar
    Space Lord - Monster Magnet
    Wild Thing - The Troggs
    Crawling - Linkin Park
    Monster - Steppenwolf
    Oye Como Va - Santana
    Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution - AC/DC
    Bad Company - Five Finger Death Punch

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...