Sunday, August 14, 2011

You're Gonna Need a Bigger Jar of Peanut Butter.....

I read on some car blog that some manufacturers have been using a soy based wiring insulation that rodents seem to enjoy:

As if automobiles aren’t expensive enough with regular maintenance, repairs and wear and tear items, manufacturers are now making various parts of our cars from parts that attract rodents such as mice, squirrels, chipmunks and possums.
We want to know exactly which automobile manufacturers are using these soy based products. The emails we have received from people claiming to have parts of their automobiles eaten so far are from from Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Dodge and Mercedes. These automobile manufacturers need to take responsibility for making vehicle parts from what boils down to being tasty food for rodents of all kinds.

READ "HERE"   and "HERE"


So I was kind of surprised to see this trailer the other day when I was getting my coffee:

SOYBEAN INSULATION....  hey thats a great idea!




I was thinking to myself The Greenies have gone nuts....
soybean + insulation sprayed in the walls= BUFFET!!

Get out the victor traps and peanut butter its gonna be interesting to see the complaints roll in on this product!

This is how I handle the mice at my shop:



4 comments:

  1. Add Acura. $1600. worth of wiring harness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stands to reason, since that's a Honda product, Spikessib.

    It's almost as if the envirowackos are making it useless to buy a vehicle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the same method of attracting and killing rodents...

    PB and Victor. :)

    Use what works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use old bread with PB slathered on it.
    Helps to mold it around the trigger without getting so much on your fingers.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...