Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Liberal Meets St Peter.................


A liberal appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.



'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked.

'Well, I can think of one thing,' the liberal offered. 'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota, I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face,

kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground.


I yelled, 'Now, back off or I'll kick the s - - t out of all of you!



St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'




'Couple of minutes ago.'

4 comments:

  1. IRISH: Heres one for ya....I have about 8 pages of this crap on a gig stick, let me know if you want some...ok?

    A Marine colonel on his way home from work at the Pentagon came to a dead halt in traffic . . .
    . . . and thought to himself, "Wow, this traffic seems worse than usual. Nothing's even moving." He notices a police officer walking back and forth between the lines of cars, so he rolls down his window and asks, "Officer, what's the holdup?"
    The Officer replies, "The President is just so depressed about the thought of moving with Michelle to Kenya, that he stopped his motorcade in the middle of the Beltway and he's threatening to douse himself in gasoline and set himself on fire. He says his family hates him and he doesn't have the money to pay for the new house. I'm walking around taking up a collection for him."
    "Oh really? How much have you collected so far?"
    "So far about three hundred gallons, but a lot of folks are still siphoning."

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... send me an email and Ill post some of them :) thanks !

    theferalirishman-at-gmail-dot-com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo!!!!! Good'n!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...