Tuesday, August 23, 2011

John Stevens is blind....

or else he is smoking from a bong filled with koolaid:



quote:
"Michelle Obama showed off her enviably toned thighs as she powered past the President in
tiny purple cycling shorts on the first family's bike ride on Martha's Vineyard today."

 "BARF ALERT"



you can enlarge this if you want...I DON'T recommend it though:















Note to Mr. Stevens, This is an example of a tiny purple outfit and enviable thighs:


 






























h/t to BIGFURHAT

4 comments:

  1. ENVIABLE???

    He keeps using that word. I don't think it means what he thinks it means.

    I think the word he's looking for is "GROTESQUE".

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure that's not oprah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beauty of the second purple almost erases the ugly of the first from my brain, almost...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw nothing wrong with the photos.You guys are just too mean

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...