Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane Everyone Scream?

We are waiting for Hurricane/ Tropical Storm Irene to hit tomorrow and I have a few things to
do before then. I have to get some final buttoning up at my shop and the yard picked up at
the house.

I came across this posting earlier that I found to be interesting:

Is this being "OVERHYPED" for an agenda?

It will be interesting to see the outcome after tomorrow. Right now they do seem
to be making it out to be an armeggedon, dogs and cats living together, kind of storm.





Here is the "DRUDGELINK" which is interesting to peruse

1 comment:

  1. I knew yesterday this thing was going to poof out. The eye-wall collapsed last night.
    But you didn't hear it in the MFM.
    So the longest streak of the US not being hit by a hurricane since before the civil war is still going on, more than 1000 days.

    http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2011/08/27/noaas-phony-hurricane-coming-on-shore-with-33-mph-winds/

    Steve Goddard should be in everyone's blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...